[SWLUG] Swansea SWLUG Technical Talks - 4th Dec

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 17:54:47 UTC 2011

On 28/10/11 10:53, Marcus Davage wrote:
> I'd love to come, but Swansea's a but far from Cardiff on a school
> night. Would still consider it, though, if no alternatives.

The 4th of Dec is a Sunday.

I'm hoping to do a talk in Cardiff sometime in the new year, but as I'll
only be doing two talks over the winter period, if you're interested,
best to come along.

As just about enough people have noted an interest, I'm going to confirm
the booking and start making all the other arrangements.

Cheers,

Matt