[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Sep 7 11:14:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:13:54 +0100, Neil Jones <neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> On 07/09/2011 09:56, Michael wrote:
>> We could try the City Arms, if changing the venue's okay with everyone
>> this month. It's tricky finding other SWLUG people at the
>> Weatherspoons place. Upstairs?
>
> I can't make it tonight like most Wednesdays, but you really can't
> change the venue like this on the day.
> Firstly it is on the website so people who are not on  the list may have

> seen it.
>
> Secondly someone who is on the list may not read their email after
> leaving work or something and go straight there,

If I really thought that there was a serious chance of someone else other
than me turning up tonight, then yes, this might be an issue.  As it is,
I'll probably spend a couple of hours reading a book in Central Bar (which
was what happened last time I went to a Cardiff meet).  If other people
actually turn up, then I'll suggest a move to another pub (if people want)
at around say 2030.

I will bring a suitably Linux related book along and if I can find my
penguin, I'll bring that as well.  As per usual, I'll either be under the
TV, upstairs, next to the fire exit or maybe on the sofas in the middle.
I'm fairly average height and build, wear glasses and have messy brown
hair.  Photos on the website - www.matthewmoore.org.uk

Cheers,

Matt