[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 14:27:28 UTC 2012

I’ve just finished converting a pi to a LAMP server. It’s very easy if you know the commands to type. After many years as a RedHat admin it took me a while to acclimatise ☺

I’ve got it written down at home if anyone’s interested. It runs a bind9 DNS server as well along with a list of instructions on how to expand the filesystem to a size you choose instead of the whole memory card. I’m using LVM’s on the extra space for versatility

I had one go at making it a DHCP server without much success but I’ll be having another go at that too

Terry