[SWLUG] Cardiff Feb 1st Meetup moves to attend "unified.diff"

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 09:41:16 UTC 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:49:36 +0000, Matt Willsher <matt at monki.org.uk>
wrote:
> (From
> http://swlug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=152&Itemid=2)
>
> The Wed 1st Feb meetup will relocate around the corner to join the
> inaugural meeting of unified.diff (software engineers forum).
> The Wednesday 1st Feb 2012 meetup in Cardiff will, for this month,
> relocate around the corner (to old O'Neill's) to join the inaugural
> meeting of our local software engineering community - unified.diff.
>
>  For more info on unified.diff, see @unifieddiff  on Twitter or visit
> their website at http://unifieddiff.co.uk/

Just to remind everyone that this is today.  I think there's going to be a
decent amount of people coming.  There's three of us from Bridgend, plus a
few others from Cardiff who are all going along.

If you're planning on coming along and don't know any of us, please drop
me an email and I'll give you my mobile number, so you can find us easily.

See you all later on.

Cheers,

Matt