[SWLUG] SWLUG (Cardiff) or Unified Diff - This Evening.

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:11:58 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 14:29, Matthew Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> wrote:
> As I've already stated on IRC I feel quite strongly that the LUG should
> aim to be separate from other nights such as u.diff

I agree.  I'm just putting the question out there for everyone (those
not on IRC), which I'm sure you appreciate :-)

Maybe we can have a Facebook poll to see what nights people can attend
or use something like http://www.doodle.com to arrive at a 'good
night' ?

Isn't there a SWLUG Facebook presence now?

Anyway, I'd like SWLUG to keep going, even if I rarely attend.  My
inability to attend has often been work related (arriving back in
Cardiff too late).

Cheers,

Gerald