[SWLUG] Linux job in Cardiff

Matt Willsher matt at monki.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 08:20:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've become aware of a job currently being advertised in Cardiff for a
Linux Admin with experience of Cloud stuff (Amazon Web Services and in
particular EC2 I believe), Tomcat/Java containers and of course Linux,
which I believe is mainly Ubuntu but they may also be using RHEL/CentOS.
It's via an agency, so if you've had contact from one of the agencies and
this sounds familiar it's probably the same job. It's a permanent role,
salary top end is £40K per annum.

If you're interested in applying mail me back and I'll pass on your details.

Regards,
Matt