[SWLUG] remote assistance software

Derek Brabrook admin at draco.co.uk
Thu May 9 06:07:48 UTC 2013

Another one here who uses NX (No Machine) very easy to implement, lots
of walk-throughs on the web...has Windoze/Linux Clients

one port open which in my case I've used 443 (SSL) so that I can access
through firewalls and proxies using corkscrew....

but above all it's fast, and a much higher quality link than VNC
flavoured solutions. I get near desktop experience over ADSL.

I've not used the Windows clients but there have been excellent reports
on their use.

Regards

Derek