[Swlug] Fix Ubuntu

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 11:30:56 UTC 2013

On 10 November 2013 11:12, Mark Einon <mark at einon.net> wrote:

> :o) Hmm, Seems to be an issue with using K-9 mail there - my response looks good in the mailing list archives.

It might have been the way Gmail tried to display it and something
that K-9 did :)  I can see it if I view the source.

> I'll try again:
>>
>>Fix Ubuntu.. install Debian?
>
> +1 to using Debian.

I completely agree.

I moved from Debian to Ubuntu (it did have some positives early on)
and then back again.  Sadly, I feel this has affected how I view other
distros.  Mint, for example, seems to get good publicity, but I
wouldn't want to use it for fear that it will end up like Ubuntu in
the future.

Must be getting old...