[SWLUG] Fwd: Celebrate GNU's big "three-o" (fwd)

Ilyan Thomas ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Sep 15 20:54:47 UTC 2013

Hello

I am unlikely to travel to Cardiff.   but have premises in Carmarthen
opposite Lidl that were cleared by Menshed and could be used for a local
outing.  there is a shop window for propaganda purposes.   Menshed meet
there on tuesdays at abiut 11.15 am.  135 Priory St.   pfone 01267
234451 Contact me if you  are in Carmarthen this tuesday evening.

Perhaps we should make up a celebratory website - http://swlug.org could
do with an update and adding info about GNU etc.

Ilyan