[Swlug] Participation in SWAMP Fest.

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Aug 26 12:33:33 UTC 2014

I previously announced South Wales Makers & Programmers SWAMP Fest.,
which is an open day of talks, workshops and presentations aimed at
raising awareness of local computer and electronics groups.

I would love to see SWLUG represented at the event, by having a stall,
giving a talk, or holding a short workshop of some kind.

The event will be all day (10-5) on saturday 11th oct

I need to know by Sat 30th that the group will be represented so that i
can include it on the printed advertising for the event, you dont have
to confirm exactly what you will do just that someone will be there.

Then when you have more detail i can update the event listing, but
obviously the sooner the better.

The event listing can be found here:
http://swampfest.eventbrite.co.uk

Hope to see you there.