[Swlug] Job - Python developer in South Wales / South West

Nat Morris nat at nuqe.net
Sun Dec 7 20:59:37 UTC 2014

Looking to hire a Python developer to join my team, this is a work
from home position. Skills:

* Python
* HTML
* Javascript (jQuery, Bootstrap)

Tools we use; github, Jenkins, Flask, Jinja2, Nose, RabbitMQ,
RethinkDB and MySQL (moving away from this).

Lots of opportunities to learn and travel, being able to work on your
own remote is important. We have regular calls during the week on
Hangouts and use IM + IRC to keep in touch, with work flows managed by
JIRA.

CVs/resumes in PDF format to nat at cumulusnetworks.com, along with a
github link if you have one, the role isn't advertised on our careers
site.

--
Nat

https://nat.ms