[Swlug] SWLUG won a free print subscription to Linux Voice magazine!

mark.einon at linux.com mark.einon at linux.com
Thu Feb 6 20:18:59 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Further to the good news below, there's also a digital subscription
thrown in too!

Instead of popping a link to the world on the mailing list, each month,
in order to get your hands on a copy, all you have to do is come along to
one of the SWLUG meetings or pop into the IRC channel.

I've also passed to LV the details of a Raspberry Pi Jam that's happening
in Swansea next month, if anyone's interested. The details are:

Pi Cymru, the Raspberry Pi community for Wales is hosting their first
event - a Raspberry Jam at TechHub in Swansea city centre on Saturday
March 8th from 1.30 to 5.30pm. The event brings Raspberry Pi users in
the area together to meet in person, learn from each other and find out
how they can put their Raspberry Pi to good use. There will be talks,
project demonstrations and open discussions on the Raspberry Pi. The
event is FREE and open to everybody including families and children.
You can register for the event at swanseajam.eventbrite.co.uk, and find

Cheers,

Mark