[Swlug] December - Cardiff Christmas do?

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:01:26 UTC 2015

On 7 Dec 2015 19:51, "Matt Moore" <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> wrote:

> On 12/6/2015 9:40 PM, Matt Moore wrote:

>>> Any non-payers result in me keeping a few more bottles of beer, so cash
on the
>>> day is no problem :)
>>>

>> I'm in.  Might be able to help with pickup.  Ping me on IRC.
>

> Folks,
>
> A few details about tomorrow night.  The list of attendees is as follows:
>

> Matt M
> Mark E
> Dan M
> Aims
> Gedge
> Adrian A
> Daniel M
> Dick
> Chris J
> Matt W
> Gerald
>
> Sadly we're down 1, so if someone else wants to come, that'd be great as
it'll sort out the numbers.

> The booking is for 1930.
>
> Maps etc are here - http://www.vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk/Home/Contact
>
> I'll be staying in Cardiff after work, so if you want to join me at Urban
Taphouse from about 1700 onwards that'd be great.  It's on Westgate
Street.  http://www.urbantaphouse.co.uk/cardiff/bars/

> If you can't make it *please* *please* let me know.  Either email
matt-swlug at matthewmoore.org.uk or say on IRC.  Don't just not show up.
Please tell me.  Even if it's last minute.

> Looking forward to seeing you all there.  If you do want beer, please say
otherwise it looks like Mark'll just be buying for the three of us.  There
is an off-licence nearby if you're desparate tho.

Looking forward to it see you tomorrow
Dick