[Swlug] I come in peace

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Feb 15 22:01:57 UTC 2015

On 15/02/15 21:45, Finley Watson wrote:
> Hello all, I'm a 16 year old Raspberry Pi enthusiast, I attend the
> Carmarthen Coderdojo (as a junior mentor) and I'm interested in
> meeting with SWLUG. I'd like to know two things- who are you all? What
> do you do at the meets?

In Cardiff, it's at a pub and we basically talk about computers and
drink beer.  I think the Carmarthen group are much the same.

We do have the odd talk from time to time, but probably not more than
twice a year.
> I am aware it's informal, but I'm interested
> in the topics of conversation, if you ever take stuff to show etc.

Some folk do, but again, that varies a lot.

> I'm @welshgeekboy on Twitter, Finley Watson on Planet Earth. I hope to
> hear from you lot! :-)

Either way, welcome to the list, it can be a bit quiet on here from time
to time.

Cheers,

Matt