[Swlug] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Daniel Morris danielm at iee.org
Tue Nov 17 20:28:33 UTC 2015

Double apologies, mail muckup earlier. What I tried to say at 1857 was:

Sorry, I'm bottling it tonight :( I had 6m of galv piping delivered to
the door half an hour ago and I nearly lost it on the way round to the
garage!  If the wind drops later then I may retrieve the rest of my
greenhouse panels from the hedge.

 Daniel