[Swlug] December - Cardiff Christmas do?

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:38:09 UTC 2015

On 20 Nov 2015 09:39, "matt" <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> wrote:

> On 05/11/15 17:46, Matt Moore wrote:
>>

>>> For those not in the know, VFS does Gujarati cuisine, and despite being
>>> modestly appointed is highly rated both as an Indian and as a vegetarian
>>> eatery. Total cost for food and drink (bring your own alcohol) has come
>>> in under £20 a head in previous years. It's about 10-15 minutes walk
>>> from Central station.
>>> http://www.vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk
>>>

>> I have a list of folk who want to come along and if you want to come,
please email me (or the list) and I'll add you on when I make the booking,
which is normally a week or two before hand. However it's normally not full
as we're there on a Tuesday, so we can be flexible.

>> So far it is:
>>
>> Matt M
>> Mark E
>> Dan M
>> Gedge
>> Gareth
>

> and to add to the list:
>
> Adrian A
> Daniel M (the Carmarthen one)
> Chris J
>
> With a few potential others (not yet confirmed).  Be nice to see a few
more Swansea/Carmarthen folk.

Could you add me to the list, Daniel is bringing me, Dave and Curon are
incurable carnivores so probably won't be joining us ;-)
Dick