[Swlug] Cardiff venues (again)

Mark Einon mark.einon at linux.com
Wed Sep 2 17:33:55 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 05:38:17PM +0100, Chris Jackson wrote:
>    September 8th is past approaching.  We could do with picking a spot for
>    that, and one for October, where we've sneaked into the brief gap between
>    the pools and the knockout phase of the Rugby World Cup.
>
>    Any suggestions?

The Glassworks pub has been mooted as a suitable venue (They do a mixed grill too!).

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-cardiff/TheGlassworks-pub/

It's just around the corner from The Hayes, used to be a Slug and Lettuce?

I'll stick it on G+ tomorrow as the venue unless any further discussion happens.

Mark