[Swlug] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Dec 12 21:29:31 UTC 2016

On 11/12/2016 19:30, Matt Moore via Swlug wrote:

> On 08/12/2016 08:16, gedge-l-swlug--- via Swlug wrote:
>> ---- ATGOFIAD
>>
>> Bydd y cyfarfod nesa SWLUG yng Nghaerdydd
>> yn dechrau tua 7yh nos Fawrth (13/Rhagfyr/2016)
>>
>> Cadwch lygad ar y wefan - http://swlug.org - ar gyfer manylion/newyddion
>> (neu http://twitter.com/SWLUG).

>> ---- REMINDER
>>
>> The next SWLUG meeting in Cardiff
>> will be held on Tuesday (13/December/2016)
>> from around 7pm.
>>
>> Please check the web site - http://swlug.org - for any details/updates
>> (or http://twitter.com/SWLUG).

> All,
>
> For next Tuesday's meal we'll meet at the Urban Taphouse by 7pm to
> walk over to VFS for 7:30pm.  I suspect some of us will be in UTH from
> 6pm onwards or so.
>
> If you're not coming to UTH, then just be at VFS for 7:30pm.  The
> booking is in my name for 14 people.

Just to remind you all, this is tomorrow.  Highlight of your social
calendar an all that.

With that in mind, please, please, please email me if you can't make
it.  It's a right nightmare sitting there waiting for people who never
turn up.  If you don't have a way of emailing me, please email me direct
and I'll give you my mobile.

I don't mind if you can't turn up, but I do mind if you don't tell me.

Look forward to seeing all 14 of you tomorrow night.  Quite a decent
turn out.

Cheers,

Matt