[Swlug] Christmas curry

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Dec 11 20:40:18 UTC 2017

On 11/12/2017 16:27, Mark Einon via Swlug wrote:

>> On 11 December 2017 at 15:39, Jason Pearce via Swlug <swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All
>>

>> As a new member, I would be interested in attending this.  However, I would need to know the time and venue.

Hi Jason,

 From the other thread:

"Ok, so the table is now booked for 17 people at 1930 on Tuesday 12th of
Dec. http://www.vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk/. You can pay by card if you
want, but it's much easier if folk bring cash.  About £20 will normally
cover things.  If you want booze it's BYOB, so bring whatever you fancy.

It's in my name (Matthew Moore), so if you arrive early, just quote that.

If you do still want to come, let me know, often people drop out, so we
can normally accomodate 1 or 2 extra people on the day.  No drop-outs
yet, so I'll establish a backup list if anyone is interested.

If you can't make it please let me know ASAP, so that if I do have a
backup list that I can let the people on that list that they can take
that place.

If you want to meet up before hand, I was thinking I might head to
Hopbunker first.  Then leave from there at around 1900 to head over to VFS.

http://www.hopbunker.com/

I think that covers it.  Any questions?"

We've had one drop out, so if you want the place it's yours.

Cheers,

Matt