[Swlug] SWLUG Christmas Curry this Tuesday 12th

Paul Richardson p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 07:45:58 UTC 2017

Hey Matt,

My sincerest apologies but I will have to drop out too I'm afraid. My daughter got D&V last night which is not a problem but typhoid mary has seen fit to pass it to my wife and now my son is complaining too. So at this point, I'm fine but marooned at home.

I'll try and make better attempts to catch upin the new year. Meantime have a great Christmas.

Paul (phantomjinx)

On 10 December 2017 21:37:52 GMT+00:00, Matt Moore via Swlug <swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>All,
>
>The list is as follows: