[Swlug] SWLUG Talks 2017

Ben Tullis tullis at hypothetical.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 22:23:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

I too would be interested in coming along to the talks and quite
possibly presenting something myself, but I can't make Tuesday evenings.
If  it were to move to a Wednesday or Friday evening, or some time over
the weekend, then I'd almost certainly be able to come along.

Kind regards,
Ben

--
  Ben Tullis