[Swlug] Cardiff Christmas Curry 2017

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Nov 15 14:31:01 UTC 2017

On 11/11/2017 19:31, Matt Moore via Swlug wrote:

> On 09/11/2017 09:13, David Hodgkinson wrote:
>>> Matt M
>>> Dan M
>>> Aims
>>> Dan 'the Other' M
>>> Dick
>>> Matt W
>>> Mark
>>> Ivan
>>> Louise
>>> Steve
>>> Carwyn
>>> Phantomjinx
>>> Chris
>>> Curon
>> Gareth
> Dave H
> Gedge

Ok, so the table is now booked for 17 people at 1930 on Tuesday 12th of Dec.

It's in my name, so if you arrive early, just quote that.

I'll post up again closer to the time confirming those details.  If you
do still want to come, let me know, often people drop out, so we can
normally accomodate 1 or 2 extra people on the day.  But it varies.

If you can't make it please let me know ASAP, so that if I do have a
backup list that I can let the people on that list that they can take
that place.

Cheers,

Matt