[Swlug] Cardiff Christmas Curry 2017

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Oct 30 17:55:01 UTC 2017

On 30/10/2017 17:41, Matt Willsher wrote:
> I’ll be coming.
>
>  Thanks for arranging this - with the invitation going out 3 months in
> advance your really getting the hang of this Christmas Party business.
>
> Matt

You'd hope after 5 years that'd happen.  Ok so the list is:

Matt M
Dan M
Aims
Dan 'the Other' M
Dick
Matt W
Mark
Ivan
Steve
Phantomjinx

I think a few other people have said on IRC that they're coming. Sorry,
I've forgotten, so if you can please remind me on here that'd be great.

If folk who are at the LUG this month could please remind everyone that
this is happening that'd be great.  I'm guessing that people like Adrian
and Chris will be attending?

Cheers,

Matt