[Swlug] Christmas Curry This Tuesday

matt matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Dec 11 14:19:38 UTC 2018

On 10/12/18 08:38, matt via Swlug wrote:
> All,
>
> Don't forget it's the Cardiff Christmas Curry on Tuesday.  The meal is
> booked at the Vegetarian Food Studio
> (https://vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk/) for 19:30 on Tuesday.
>
> If people want to be at BrewDog (
> https://www.brewdog.com/bars/uk/cardiff ) to have a drink before hand,
> that'd be great.  I'll hopefully be there from 1830.  But we will need
> to leave BrewDog by about 1910 to make sure we can get to VFS by 1930.
>
> If you want wine/beer, don't forget it's BYOB.  Otherwise the lassis
> are very nice.  Also if you could please bring cash to pay for your
> bill, as it makes my life much easier when sorting out everything at
> the end of the night.  Generally the bill is normally about £20 per
> head when everything has been split.
>
> A couple of people have dropped out, so if you do want to come along,
> please let me know there's plenty of space.  Just email me or reply on
> list saying that you're coming along.

All,

Just a quick bump to say that this is this evening.

I've reduced the number of places, so there are now no free spots.

I might be running a bit late due to childcare stuffs, so there's a
chance I won't be at BrewDog.  If the people who do go to BrewDog could
please make sure that they leave in plenty of time to make sure they can
make it by 1930.

Cheers,

Matt