[Swlug] help with text manipulation

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 15:29:29 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 21 June 2018 09:37:35 BST Mark Einon wrote:
> In which case, you should be able to paste this into a file, change the
> in/out filenames as needed and run to get the job done (pasted in case
> the attachment doesn't work, between dashes).
now this i can do! :)
however i got a message about no pandas, checked my package manager (urpmi in
mageia6) installed python3-pandas and still got the message,
should i install the alternative python-pandas,  i know i can use pip (i think
that's what it is called) but i'm wary of libraries being installed two
different ways

bascule