[Swlug] Cardiff Christmas Curry 2018

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Oct 14 19:47:23 UTC 2018

All,

As is now almost tradition (well the first one was in 2012, so that's 6
years now!) the Decemeber Cardiff Meet will be a meal at the excellent
Vegetarian Food Studio in Cardiff.  That's the 11th Dec on Tuesday.

I've already mentioned this on IRC and know a few of the regulars are
interested, but if anyone is interested please post up on here.  A menu
is on the website:

http://www.vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk/

As normal we'll go for an all you can eat selection which was iirc £13
per person last year.  It's bring your own booze.

It's the best indian restaurant I've ever been to.  We always have a
great time there.  So I'd highly recommend coming along!

See you all there.  Please post on list if you're coming along. I'll
book the table at the end of November.  I'm just posting this early, so
people can get it in their diaries.

Cheers,

Matt