[Swlug] Any advice on setting up a pay-per-use web service?

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:05:58 UTC 2018

Also, if you are dealing with the payments yourself, you will need to get
certified to the PCI-DSS standards. The cloud providers you mentioned have
some certification, but only to the level where they will not stop you
being certified.

And for EU residents, you will need to comply with GDPR too.

Sorry for the top post, I'm replying on my phone.