[Swlug] SWLUG Christmas Curry Tomorrow 10th Dec 2019

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Dec 9 22:00:48 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Don't forget that the Christmas Curry is tomorrow night at VFS in Cardiff.

Details here - https://vegetarianfoodstudio.co.uk/

I will be heading to the City Arms for about 1700 with the hope of being
in Brewdog by 1800.  I will leave Brewdog at 1900 to walk over to VFS
for 1930.  If you want to head straight to VFS, that's fine.  If you're
a little late, that's also fine.

If you want booze, don't forget you need to bring your own, VFS doesn't
have a licence.

The final list is:

> Matt M
> Dan M
> Dick
> Dave H
> Carwyn
> Steve
> Chris
> Ivan
> Louise

Dan M (the other one)

Amy

Gareth

It's sorta easier for me if you bring cash.  But I can cope with people
paying by card.  But cash is easier.

If you can't make it that's fine, please just let me know ASAP. I don't
mind, it's not a problem, but I do really want to know.

Hope to see some of you in City Arms / Brewdog.

Cheers,

Matt