[Swlug] Installing Linux onto Android smartphone

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 7 16:16:03 UTC 2019

I am not sure about a fairphone, or even what one is but....

I have recently installed Sailfish OS, which is linux, onto a Sony XA2.

It is nice to get away from Android. It does run Android apps, as well as having its own Store.

Certainly worth a look, but you need to do it before 29th.

Phil

--
Sent from my Sailfish device