[Swlug] Installing Linux onto Android smartphone

Bill Thomson billthomson1951 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 7 17:51:27 UTC 2019

 Hi all,
For information, a fairphone is a smartphone running Android. The idea behind the fairphone is that it's an ethically fair product (see Mobile Phone Ethical Comparison ) which builds its phones avoiding mineral mining conflict, slave labour etc. That's why I got it. Have a look at it on FairphoneI have to say the camera isn't much good, but the rest of it is pretty good and at a fair price compared to some of the big players (Apple, Samsung etc)

|  |  |

|  |
Fairphone

So there you have it!
Cheers,Bill

|  |
Mobile Phone Ethical Comparison

Find the latest ethical comparison on ethical mobile phone manufacturers and brands.