[Swlug] New: how do I recognise?

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:13:42 UTC 2020

Hi Alan,

Since it's a new venue for us and we don't have a "usual" spot yet,
I'll be bringing a crappy paper sign along, unless anyone else manages
to bring something a bit more conspicuous.

I think we're likely to be on the bigger tables at the back of the pub.

Regards

Chris

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 15:36, Alan Gray via Swlug
<swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Plan to be there tonight, How do i find and recognise.
>
> I've been in the area before so parking and finding the location is ok.
>
> Based in Tredegar.
>
> Me: 6ft, white, male, beard, ponytail, age 66, walking stick, too large
> around middle, Debian user
>
> Regards
>
> Alan Gray
>

> --