[Swlug] Talks for February or March in Cardiff

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:43:45 UTC 2020

Hi all,

In an attempt to not make it three years without doing anything, I'm
trying to organise an evening of talks to happen either on our
February or March date for Cardiff.  I know we've got some people from
Cardiff Uni on the group and last week a couple of us discussed
potential venues (looking possibly at Hadyn Ellis).

Looking to run maybe three talks somewhere between 15-45 minutes each,
with some pub time afterwards.  I deliberately haven't locked down a
topic, so anything goes.  Drop me a line off-list if you want to
speak.  I'd also be interested in hearing from potential first-time
speakers - I'd be more than happy to provide some support for this.

Also looking for a couple of people to commit to help pull this
together.  We don't have a back-channel for this, so again contact me
directly off-list.

Thanks,

--
Chris Jackson