[Swlug] Mint difficulties

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:13:25 UTC 2020

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 11:58, DrBillBass via Swlug
<swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> I didn't put a space after the /, but I did, as advised, put a full stop before config

There should be a dot after the / as the purpose is to remove the
folder Slack in the folder .config.  A similar effect would be seen if
there were a space after the ~ or after the dot.  Not sure what would
happen if you put a comma instead of dot.  I can see no way the the
command as posted would cause the problem you are seeing.

Colin