[Swlug] Next meet

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:54:22 UTC 2020

> On 25 Mar 2020, at 20:06, Chris Jackson via Swlug <swlug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>

> Their £3 brollies were a bargain. Also, where else were you going to accidentally order an oversize mug from?

He’s a wrongun. Sorry, nobody in their right mind goes there! The shop with the perpetual “closing down” sale. Only they never closed down, just used it as a ploy to lure idiots in. And even when they got into trouble for that shady practice, they started merely moving store. Heard some other rubbish things about how they treat their staff.

I try to avoid anywhere he puts his money.