[Swlug] Next meet

Daniel Morris danielmorris.cengmiet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:19:48 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 06:32:39PM +0000, Dick Bain via Swlug wrote:
> Whenever this lockdown is over I am never going in a Wetherspoons again!

Ditto.

Assuming we live through to the other side of this, I insist that we
visit Ginger's (at least once). It has tantalised my nose & tastebuds
ever since we started meeting in Carmarthen.

We chose Yr Hen Dderwen as, for the time, it was one of the few places
that allowed minors into a non-bar restaurant and was reachable from the
train station. We haven't had an under 18 visitor/regular in a while and
it shouldn't take too much forethought to give lifts from/to the station
as needed.

 Daniel