[Swlug] Remote SWLUG Wednesday 17th July 2024 at 7pm (UTC+1)

Daniel Morris danielmorris.cengmiet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:03:29 UTC 2024

In a change to our regular programming, join us online *tomorrow*
(Wednesday) night for SWLUG. We may not have the megastars of the
metropolis messing with our schedule, but we can slide with the best
of them - even bringing Carmarthenshire roads to a standstill with
just hot air.

Simply launch a web-browser and go to

https://meet.jit.si/swlugmeetonline

Or,
https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/ and choose "Start a call" and enter
"swlugmeetonline" as the meeting name.

In case you meet a holding/login page, Jitsi introduced a holding area
a few months ago. They now require at least one person to be
authenticated before the meeting room can be hosted on their platform
(reasoning in this blog post
https://jitsi.org/blog/authentication-on-meet-jit-si). Either
authenticate yourself, or hold-tight (as my favourite YouTub plumber
likes to say) and wait for someone else.

 Daniel