[Swlug] Entertaining error.

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 14:55:37 UTC 2024

Thanks for your responses. Perhaps I should clarify the ultimate aim.

Right now the project is a solar-tracking tool that will attempt to melt a coin using a magnifying glass and the sun's rays.

The next step of the masterplan is to use audio-tracking using microphones to track a noise source. After that I'll be working on ranging that noise source and predicting where it will be based on the speed and direction of movement before finally illuminating it with a spotlight,

Rhys Sage