[Swlug] Feeling blue…

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 19:03:46 UTC 2024

My day hasn't been that dramatic though it's not over yet. Planning to go and solder some headers to a board to build a new ATTiny85 programmer but using an Arduino Nano rather than an Uno as I can just leave that, ready set up in a drawer.

I did get out to get my BA copied and notarised. The next stage will be to send the copy off to get it "translated" so I can get on with my application to do the PACE program in the US to become a teacher. That took a while!

Rhys Sage