[Swlug] SWLUG Cardiff meetup 14th May

Paul Stenning paul at paulstenning.com
Tue May 7 13:41:53 UTC 2024

Hi Scott,

I'm a newbie too, I went to my first meetup a couple of months ago and
was made very welcome.

You will find we chat about all sorts of things, not just Linux.

It's a Wetherspoons, Tuesdays are steak night, and several of us have a
meal while there.

Hopefully see you there!

Paul

On 07/05/2024 14:33, wanted_saucy320--- via Swlug wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Junior sysadmin based in Bridgend here. Used Linux since I was ~11
> years old on raspberry pies, old laptops and the like. Occasionally
> tinker with microcontrollers and other fun bits.
>
> If newcomers are accepted I’d love to drop by and meet my fellow South
> Walian Linux users :)
>
> Kind Regards,
> Scott
>
>> On 7 May 2024, at 2:00 PM, Louise Knight via Swlug - swlug at
>> mailman.lug.org.uk
>> <swlug_at_mailman_lug_org_uk_llucvg at simplelogin.co> wrote:
>>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> We'll meet upstairs at the Gatekeeper again from around 6pm next
>> Tuesday, 14th May.(At least I got the month right this time ;-) ).
>>
>> Louise
>> --

*Paul Stenning*

paul at paulstenning.com
www.paulstenning.com <https://www.paulstenning.com>

/Before printing, please consider the environment./

*Confidentiality*
This email and its attachments (if any) are intended for the above named
only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone;
please reply to this email and highlight the error, then delete them
from your computer immediately.

*Security Warning*
Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that email
is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you
understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

*Viruses*
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing
practice the recipient should ensure they are virus free.