[Swlugevents] Rolex forever

Jock Leon thrush at vanhorn.com
Thu Oct 13 20:33:04 BST 2005

Buy 5 Rolex and get shipping Free
http://unwilling.gjga.com/replica/lib/

In false quarrels there is no true valor.
The highest result of education is tolerance.
Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet.

Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much
War is not nice.
I detest converts almost as much as I do missionaries.
A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel.