[Swlugevents] EagleEye Equity Alert

Juana Warner wvoluminous at leadsboom.com
Sat Dec 16 14:09:39 GMT 2006

Only for you
Low-Profile Company With High Profit Potential
Unique chance

Trader's Daily Report

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.

Wall Street Pulse

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

News for Forward-Thinking Investors

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire,
We're taking it all the way to $1.00

Under The Radar Stox. Microcap Profile

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

Small-Cap News

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company
concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".