[Swlugevents] Alert - Tsunami Stocks

Johnny Smith mnlvwk at akvoice.org
Tue Feb 7 19:09:29 GMT 2006

Date: 07 Feb 2006
Company: Pingchuan Pharmaceut
Symbol:  P G C N
Current Price: $1.17
Short Term Target: $2
9month Target: $8

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
 P G C N  last time.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
Get  P G C N  first thing Tuesday, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
 P G C N  is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders and
those that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues.
 P G C N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Urgent watch alert for all members starting now.
This stock will explode!