[Swlugevents] ATTENTION - A Special Equity Situation

Andy Sherman abjmjpzk at montanagallery.com
Thu Feb 16 14:05:09 GMT 2006

Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have
this on your Radar.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into
the investment community and they take it to the moon.
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!
This stock will explode!
..Whatever you do WATCH  D K D Y ...