[Swlugevents] topic

Jessie Kinney pthjncosw at bostonbullets.com
Mon Mar 20 11:15:16 GMT 2006

To Investor:

nZon Corporation
Trading As: IZON
Last Trade: $0.45
7 Day Proj: $1.10-$1.25
30 Day Proj: $1.75-$2.00

InZon Corp. is the new stock on our watch.

After recently acquiring SAE Group including all
assets and technologies, IZON has been laying quite
while developing a new technology that will
revolutionize the Online Media Broadcasting market.

Two Announcements this month have sparked our
understandable interest. On March 6, 2006 IZON
announced the expansion of its network by 400% which
has paved the way for the announcement that has
brought this Alert to you.

IZON released at end of day yesterday that they have
completed their development of a new software that
allows Online Broadcast Companies to better utilize
their networks thus reducing their highest expense
while at the same time increasing the quality of
broadcasts allowing them to offer more HD (High
definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and
Tier 2 providers are able to offer to the clients in
service and quality, and over all continue advance the
technology that has made the internet the most
powerful information medium on the planet.

Make no mistake, this company is going places and
fast. Once this news hits the market we believe IZON
is going to take off. Most important, don't let this
one pass you buy. IZON is set to BUY.

We hope to see you jump on the bandwagon Monday March
20, 2006!!!