[Swlugevents] info from italy

giugemma at katamail.com giugemma at katamail.com
Fri May 26 15:52:45 BST 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

my name is Gianluca and I'm 34 years hold, actually I have a job but I'm interested to change my life and my job of course, could you help me?
I'm degree in Political Science and I'm a very sport man (from 6years I'm a triathlon athlete and I tried lots of sports in my life). If you could be interested on me, I'll send you my photo/cv next time.
Kind Regards, Gianluca

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it