[Swlugevents] British Smokers Fightback

David Jones webreport5019 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 09:34:54 BST 2006

Dear British Smoker,
                               If, like me, you are totally fed up with being 'RIPPED
OFF'
by the British government from the over taxation of tobacco products, and
you
are furious about being told when and where you can enjoy a smoke,
angry over
the constant abuse we smokers receive from all sides, and fuming that
even more
restrictions are being considered, thus taking away even more of our civil
liberties...

Then it is time to fight back!

If you would like to find out more and are interested in buying cigarettes
from just
2 Pounds a packet, then visit me at:

http://www.geocities.com/theangrysmokers17/

If you have problems accessing the website (due to pressure from the
British government,
Geocities is constantly deleting pro-smoking pages!), then send a blank
email to:
theangrysmokers at yahoo.com with the words: 'send more info' in the
subject line, and I
will send you a direct link to the information I have found on the web.

Regards
The Angry Smoker