[Swlugevents] hi

Neal Moreno teq420 at nauticom.net
Fri Aug 24 07:16:46 BST 2007

Hello my friend !!!!

You probably do not know who I and what for I have written to you the
letter. I shall start with that that I would like to explain to you
who I and what for I wrote to you the letter. My personal e-mail
%e-mail% My name Darya from Kazan to me 28 years I send you photo that
you could see as I look. I have addressed in agency of acquaintances
in the largest agency it international and asked them to pick up for
me the person and to me spoke your address of mail that I contacted
you. I have paid for this service to this agency about 250 roubles or
10 dollars. So I shall be very sad if you simply do not answer me. I
would like to know you want to get acquainted with me whether or not?
I ask you if you answer me also to send the photo and the description
of appearance. I search the man for love and more even for a marriage.
That I while can speak well all this to you and if now you will want
with me correspondence that simply write to me the letter and tell a
little about myself and a photo. If you do not want correspondence all
the same write to me and tell that you do not wish with me
correspondence and then I go to agency that they returned mine of
money and I shall show your letter so to me spoke in this agency. So I
wait for your answer and I very much hope that you well understand me.
I shall write to you more about myself and I send to you more my photo
if you answer me I wait for your letter.

Your new the girlfriend from Kazan Darya!!!!

P. S. Nearly has not forgotten my e-mail address darmohdar at gmail.com write I wait
I search for greetings the man from other country read the letter!!!!
Answer I like you? Yes or no?!!!