[Swlugevents] Re: To restroom

Rodh Longoriam hardkxu at laorganizers.com
Tue Mar 27 02:42:19 BST 2007

We told you yesterday this would make a move

up 10% in 1 Day and its just the 1st day, Imagine

Bull is Calling
Critical Care NEW
SYM-C-C-T-I
22 Cents is a STEAL
This is projected to go to $1

up 10% in 1 Day and its just the 1st day, Imagine
where it will be in 5 days
Get in this gem tomorrow, Catch an easy doubler!!

ways. But at Michigan, we have a tradition of winning Big Ten and national   We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who   postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker NCAA tournament and three NIT bids.  The native of Falls Church, Va., spent