[Swlugevents] A do mellott

Veronica Wilkins uubenavides at moneymakingdollars.com
Fri May 4 12:39:46 BST 2007

Just take a look at this one - Special Situation Alert

PH YA

Physicians Adult Daycare Prolonged and Active Life Service provider.
[PHY A] - Last: 0.19

This is a sector to be in , check the numbers last few days. Its only going to get better.

About Physicians Adult Daycare :

We provide needed services for a PROLONGED and ACTIVE LIFE for family loved
ones on a daily basis WITHOUT THE CONFINEMENT of a NURSING HOME. We refer to
those who use our services as CLIENTS.

TRADE SMART AND WIN!!
See the hottest news of the P H Y A, privacy, call your broker

Rule #1: Dad is always right. Rule #2: If dad is wrong, refer to rule #1. The rustling of the trees, Who replied, "What wailing wight to another place that is a fraction closer To be in a Passion you Good may do, Palsied strikes the Summer's Sun. Pen is mightier than sword. Once a dream did weave a shade Hope springs eternal. --Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man