[Swlugevents] Profitable Business for you... !!!

infodip at yahoo.com.hk infodip at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Oct 4 10:43:48 BST 2007

Dear Prospective Partner,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Kim Woo-Choong. My name is Mr. Zhu Qi and I am a Managing Director at the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Asia Limited in Hong Kong. Our bank website is www.icbcasia.com

My friend Mr. Kim Woo-Choong has presented a delicate transaction which will need the collaboration of a partner like you to complete successfully. This is the proposition. Mr.Kim Woo-Choong is in a difficult situation and he must immediately relocate certain sums of money out of the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Asia Limited in Hong Kong. More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to Mr. Kim himself. I assure you that this is a legal transaction and the sum in question is currently deposited in the name of an existing legal entity in Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Asia Limited in Hong Kong. Your role will be to act as a business trustee and end-title holder to funds which are in excess of US$19 million. Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are transferred to you and you will be duly compensated with a very good percentage of the total money. You can call or send me a fax for further details, terms and agreem!
 ent.

For Mr. Kim Woo-Choong's current profile visit these sites:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/HF01Dg03.html
http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=8637

I expect your enquiries and my response will be swift.

Mr. Zhu Qi
Managing Director, Investment Banking Group
Dept. for International Affairs,
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
ICBC Tower 3 Garden Road, Central Hong Kong
Local Fax No: + 852 301-42095
Private Email: infozhuqi at yahoo.com.hk